Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 64: Pearl Street and Super 8

I convinced Katie to take a break from packing today (she's in the middle of moving) and join me for lunch on Pearl Street which is within walking distance of her house. We had a delicious lunch at Gaia and did a little shopping at a great boutique called 5 Green Boxes. If I had a house of my own and tons of money I'd fly out to Denver and do all my decorating with items from that place. Once we got back home I took some time to relax and do a little more trip planning as well as catch up on the blog. We decided to forgo Edward Scissor Hands at Red Rocks in favor of a late showing of Super 8 because Katie needed to get more packing done and I was more excited about seeing a new movie. I enjoyed the film, it was refreshingly original but also very familiar at the same time. Overall it was a nice and relaxing day.

Tomorrow: Driving through Wyoming on my way to Salt Lake City.

1 comment: