Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 47: Sarasota to Savannah (sort of)

Another driving day today. I had to stop at a Toyota dealership on my way out of town to get what remained of my air dam removed because the middle piece went missing yesterday and the rest of it was flapping around a bit. I kind of knew it wouldn't last the whole trip, I've scraped it on a lot of driveways over the years. It took forever but they didn't charge me which was a welcome surprise. I stopped at the Waffle House for lunch and had one of the least healthy meals I can think of- chocolate chip waffles and a side of bacon. It was pretty awesome.

Sunset in Georgia. I arrived at my hotel before dark which I had assumed wouldn't happen so that was nice. Now I'm at the Day's Inn by the highway outside of Savannah so I wouldn't really say I've arrived. That will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment