Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 32: San Antonio

I stayed out much later than I thought I would tonight thanks to two friendly ladies from Toronto, so I do not have time to update. Stay tuned for more details tomorrow night!

EDIT: Here are the details!


It's the Alamo! Well, the part of it that you're allowed to photograph and is the nicest to look at. I learned quite a bit about the history of Texas but the place did not have the same impact on me as it would someone with ties to the area.


I enjoyed the Riverwalk quite a lot. It populated by tourists but is still very charming. I met a young couple selling jewelry I liked a lot there that went to school in Savannah so that was cool.

Downtown San Antonio has really awesome architecture. I'm pretty sure I only saw a fraction of it.
At dinner I saw seated next to a couple of nice ladies on vacation from Toronto who decided to take me out for the night.

We went to a martini bar called Swig where a woman was singing just about whatever you asked her to (if you bought her a drink). She had an amazing voice. I didn't get back to my hotel until after 1:00am!

Tomorrow: A hot stone massage and then on to Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment