Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 29: Roswell, NM

No pics for the next couple days. While my campground has wifi (pretty posh campground, really) it is not fast enough for photos.

EDIT: Now there are photos!


On the way to Roswell. It was flat and dry.


Today was a driving day but I stopped for an hour in Roswell, NM to check out the International UFO Museum. It was a homespun kind of operation that could use some jazzing up but apparently they've already designed their dream museum, they're just waiting for several million dollars to roll in. I wouldn't have minded wondering the town a bit as well but had to get going.


Inside the museum, pretty dry info with just a few photos and models.


But they did acquire a few props from the made for TV movie "Roswell" so that's something.


I've stopped for the night at the Carlsbad KOA campground located about an hour north of the Carlsbad Caverns.

Can you guess what I'm doing tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment