Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 74: Driving Miss Grace and Puppies!


I let Grace use my car today to drive up to work in South Lake and tagged along. There has been construction near the Kingsbury grade summit for a while and on this particular occasion we had to wait for a while so we pulled out my sun shield to cool off. While Grace worked I did some grocery shopping and hung out at Starbucks for a while and caught up with the internet.


On the way back home we stopped at Grace's friend's house to visit and see her puppies. The friend was not in be we managed to find the puppies. They were adorable. And liked licking my legs.
This photo really needs some captioning.

Shortly after Grace was off to her second job at Wasabi's sushi in Minden. Greg and I went there for dinner and since it's an all you can eat menu I ate way too much. That pretty much did me in for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment