Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 73: Disc Golf and Nevada Beach at Elk Point

Drove up to the lake with Greg to join Grace at the Disc Golf course. Grace was fairly exhausted when we got there so she showed me a couple ways to throw a disc before we left Greg there and went to Sprouts for some great salads. She had another massage to get to so I dropped her off and went to the beach. I thought I was going to Zephyr Cove but actually ended up at Nevada Beach at Elk Point (right before Zephyr Cove).


The view from the shoreline.

I saw several opportunities for artsy photos.


The water was clear and enticing but I don't think I had my bathing suit with me so I just got my feet wet.


The sand was very rough and gritty, a bit like large rock salt. It felt like a free foot scrub. It was hard to walk around in it because you sink into it easily.


The replanted forest near the shoreline one my walk back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment